Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fascinating Documentary on the Hubble Space Telescope

image
YouTube has really changed a lot in the last year or so. I find myself hanging out there more and more these days watching myriad videos on a variety of topics.

A few days ago, I ran across this amazing documentary on the Hubble Space Telescope that was put together by the ESA for public distribution. Astronomy is one of my many passions and I love watching things like this. I hope you will too. The documentary is in 9 parts, (10 videos all together), but I have compiled a playlist at YouTube, so you can click the link below and watch the entire thing without having to click anything again, (when one video finishes, the next will automatically begin). Enjoy.


Hubble Space Telescope Playlist

1 comment:

Have questions or comments regarding this article? Tell us about it here!