Saturday, December 13, 2008

UFO Sightings In La Paz, Arizona

This UFO sighting in La Paz, Arizona was reported this afternoon by James S.

Thanks James!

Greetings

My name is James S. and I am a truck driver.

On the night of December 12, 2008 at approx. 7:17 pm, I was traveling south on hwy 95, Just on the edge of the town of La Paz, Az. The sky was mostly clear with some clouds. It was dark. All I could see was mountains and a lot of sky. I am constantly looking up to the heavens, I see lots of comets, star configurations, your normal things you would see at night.

I just happened to be looking up in the sky when all of a sudden, I saw a string of lights, sort of an angle, appear. These lights, approx. 8 to 10, all in a straight line, were extremely bright. I know aircraft lights when I see them. These most definitely were not aircraft lights, not this configuration. They were extremely high, could not tell you how high up, but high enough that if it in fact was aircraft lights, they would not have been that bright or that large at such a height.

I have seen this configuration once before on a science channel have no idea what that was. Never experienced it live before. I was completely awake and very lucid. I did have an experience of a sighting approx. 25 or so years ago, but never mentioned it to anyone. It kind of shook me up somewhat.

Once again I was in my truck on my way to do an air show in Jackson Ms. This was in the mid afternoon, approx 2 maybe 2:30 pm, hot summer afternoon, traffic was bumper to bumper, stopped. I was looking down the line of traffic, when all of a sudden, a bubble appeared. I thought a truck driver blew out of his window, a single bubble. It hovered by the cab of this tractor 2, 3 seconds then slowly proceeded to follow a line down the traffic at a slow pace. It moved at a controlled pace along the line of trucks and cars, not varying in speed till it approached my cab. I kept it in sight the whole distance. This bubble was approx 10 maybe 12 inches in diameter, completely clear. Inside this bubble was what appeared to me as some sort of a camera lens of some sort. It hovered by my window for about 2 to 3 seconds, then proceeded down the line of traffic then just disappeared. The next thing I remember was people blowing their horns at me. This bubble looked like one of these bubbles a kid would make with a 10" circle and some soapy water. When it traveled, it was wobbly like a bowl of jello. I think about this experience every once in awhile. And now after this, I don't know what to believe.

This is a true story.

Truly,
James S.