Wednesday, July 23, 2008

UFO Sighting Near Hamilton, Georgia

This report came in this morning:
I feel silly doing this to be honest, but I definitely believe in what I saw and I am SURE it wasn't a helicopter or airplane.

Last night I was on my way home, from Hamilton, GA, I live off of GA Highway 315. I take Highway 27 and left work at 10pm on the dot. I was on the phone talking to a friend while driving since driving at night, along with fog, scares me. I took a right hand turn to get onto Hamilton Road/ US 27 and drove past one small farm that houses cows. Further up the road is another farm on the left that has a cow pasture (all on the left) with a batch of trees and then fields for horses (its a recovery/rescue farm). Across the street, on the right side, was a cleared field where the owners had just planted crops for the fall. I drive through this area everyday and have never seen a plane, helicopter, jet,or anything else. The speed limit goes from 55 to 45 and given the sparse fog and the glare of my headlights I slowed down to 45 before needed. I was rounding the bend and saw lights up in the sky. There were white and green blinking lights (in a circular shape) and the object was too low for it to be an airplane or helicopter. I set down my phone and was staring at it, going about 30 mph now to watch it, it was 10:17 by this time. I was staring at the object, and even though there were clouds in the sky (it had been raining earlier that night) this was definitely lower than all of the clouds. It was hovering between the fields and the lights were spinning. I grew up near a military base my whole life (I am now 20) and know planes and helos like the back of my hand. I was staring at the object and it was going from left to right. I looked away for a split second and when I looked back it was 50 feet from me, and then it was gone. I immediately brought my car back up to 65 mph and sped my way home. I doubt I'll be driving in Hamilton late at night again.

Amanda
Thank you Amanda! I saw a video somewhere a few days ago of a circular object with lights all around it. I'll see if I can dig it up. If I can find it, I'll post it here.

Need to report a sighting? CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions or comments regarding this article? Tell us about it here!