Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Latest UFO Sightings for August 5, 2008

Here are the latest UFO sightings as reported by Billy Booth at About.com:

Michigan-07-04-08-I was reading your article about the UFO sightings in Michigan and it shocked me. On the Fourth of July around 1:30 AM in Romulus, Michigan, my friends and I were driving home from a party and we came upon some railroad tracks, and had to stop for oncoming traffic to clear. As we did that, my best friend and I were looking up at the stars since it was a really clear night.

We saw 2 orange glowing crafts hovering in the sky, kind of floating back and forth. We both grabbed our cameras and took pictures. I have enclosed the best one we took. We were really freaked out and couldn't explain what they were. As we were looking another car stopped on the other side of us, asking what was wrong and we pointed at the sky and asked the man what he thought they were, and as we did that, they quickly moved away. They definitely were not fireworks and sound similar to the other sightings in Michigan that night. I hope this picture will be useful to you. Do you think the fireworks could have attracted them? The city had fireworks 3 hours earlier, and less than a mile from where we spotted the crafts. source: Clare W.-http://ufos.about.com


Nevada-07-08-08-I saw a very interesting light in Las Vegas, at around 9:38 PM. The light went from a regular white light to bluish as it left the atmosphere toward the southwest. I have never reported anything like this before. I hope maybe someone else saw it too, and I'm not crazy. source: reader submitted-http://ufos.about.com


North Carolina-07-12-08-My friend Shannon and I were outside in the backyard just before sunset. She pointed out that there was a large off-white light in the sky. The sky was partly cloudy, and there were a few stars. No star could be this big. It was the size of a marble held about a foot away from your eye.


It keep moving (from were I was standing) millimeters left and right. We called out my Dad to make sure we weren't crazy. He came out and saw it. We were all standing, and like a minute after he got out there, it flashed. A extremely small, red flashing light was there for about 18 to 20 seconds, and then disappeared in a flash. We all looked as hard as we could and there was nothing in it's place. Nothing we could think of could be out in the sky and just turn out. It scared the xxxx out of us. source: www.mufon.com


Texas-Date unknown-I was at Bingo and was driving my friend home when we saw it. I was on Katy Fort Bend Road in Katy, Texas. It scared us witless. Never have I seen anything like that and I was in the military from 1964 through 1976. Yes, we lived near airports and there was never anything that big or shaped like that at any airports here. Hope this helps you. Joey-source: http://ufos.about.com


Washington-07-10-08-I saw this driving home on State Street. It was too low to be a plane or astronomical phenomenon. It was too high to be part of a boat. The object was large, without movement or sound. It had a yellow color to it and a crescent shape(facing up).


I lost it in the trees/houses. I was curious, yet not compelled to investigate. I had a strange feeling that I should just ignore it. It was not the moon. The moon was exactly at half that night. source: www.mufon.com