Friday, December 28, 2007

Stargates Are Real

I spent the better part of yesterday reading this thread at AboveTopSecret. It had me so captivated, I didn't do a bit of work and was glued to my PC screen for about 12 hours! The author of that thread is extremely intelligent and she has done extensive research on the Annunaki, Elohim, the Nephilim, stargates, etc., has read many historical texts, and has written three e-books on these subjects, which I intend to read ASAP and I encourage you to do the same. I haven't made it all the way through the thread at ATS, yet, though. I think I'm on page 17, or something like that, and I guess I'll get back to it later on today, after I get a little work done.

Here's an excerpt from one of the first posts she made:

"Nearly every ancient civilization refers to a place called the "underworld" and a place called the heavens, both of which appear to be more than simply metaphors for the planets and stars rising and setting into and over the horizon. The ancient Hindus and some of the Buddhists, said the only way to access the upper levels of heaven was via Mt. Meru (also called Mt. Sumeru), which wasn't an actual mountain but a reference to a ziggurat in ancient Sumer (this is the pivotal point, but I don't want to overload your circuits with too much information if you aren't aware of any of these ancient stories). The ancient egyptians also believed in an entrance to the underworld and a boat which travelled on heavenly waters (et.al, a mode of transportation) which carried them into the heavens. The ancient sumerians referred to otherworldly places which were accessed via gateways into the underworld, and gates up to the heavens."

I have always been fascinated with ancient civilizations, and I wish there was enough time in a day to study some of the historical texts like "The Epic of Gilgamesh" and "The Book of Enoch." The thing is, I have these texts in my library, but have never even opened them. Such a shame. But I will make the time soon, because all this stuff is just so fascinating!


Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions or comments regarding this article? Tell us about it here!