Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"Sweet Transvestite" - scene from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Back in the 80s, some friends and I decided to go see The Rocky Horror Picture Show. None of us knew what to expect...we just figured we were going to see another movie. Believe me, this was no ordinary night at the movies! I was completely freaked out by the audience participation, but it was definitely unique. Since then, I have been to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show whenever it came around. It quickly became one of my favorite pastimes. Below is a video clip of my favorite scene in the movie, "Sweet Transvestite."

If you have ever experienced The Rocky Horror Picture Show first hand, I'd love to hear about it, so feel free to leave a comment!



Pick up your copy of The Rocky Horror Picture Show here!




Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions or comments regarding this article? Tell us about it here!