Friday, March 21, 2008

Latest UFO Sightings For March 21, 2008

Here are the latest UFO sightings as reported to Billy Booth at About.com.

Florida-02-26-08-On Tuesday, February 26, around 9:30 PM, I was pulling into my driveway in rural north Florida, when I noticed a beautiful, golden orb that looked much like a large Venus, Saturn, or a star, standing in the south sky. It was a clear, starry night, and I could see many stars and planets, but this was about 5 times the size of the largest stars visible. I quickly jumped out of the car to get a better view of the magnificent sight!

As I stood perfectly still watching this golden orb, it made a quick, short horizontal movement back and forth. Then to my astonishment, another beautiful orb exactly like the first one came zipping out of nowhere and stood next to the first orb. For a few seconds, neither of them moved. Then suddenly they both began to move quickly back and forth in a rocking movement much as if they were dancing with each other.

With another quick movement, the one to the right zipped out of sight. The movement was much faster than that of a shooting star, and I barely caught a glimpse of a light trail for a split second. I quickly ran inside to call my family out to see the awesome sight, but when we came back out, both golden orbs were gone! source: www.mufon.com Indiana-03-05-08-I have not personally seen this, but three different coworkers on two nights in a row have seen orange lights in the sky to the west of where we work. The first man described the two orange lights a bit away from each other, then they moved together and disappeared.

The other two men saw these same lights the next night together, but they said there were three that disappeared and reappeared before disappearing totally. I'm pretty sure the first man only told me about his sighting, so I doubt the three are trying to trick me.

Finally, right after the two men saw the lights, another coworker who has a radio told me that several people in the city were calling into the radio station about the lights. Both sightings happened around the same time of night so I'll be watching the sky around that time next shift with my video camera in hand. source: www.mufon.com

Michigan-02-27-08-On Thursday night at 8:30 PM, my husband saw a UFO-we are in upper northern Michigan. He said it was low, had 4 or 5 lights on it, and was across the lake. The lights went off one by one and the last one stayed on.

It went over the house and did not have the sound of a plane. After talking to some people in town, we found that other people saw and heard it also. source: www.mufon.com

New York-03-06-08-I was on my way home with a friend, and I saw what I assumed was a plane, and jokingly said it was a UFO. It was moving slower than most planes, but I figured it was nothing unusual. The object was moving south-southwest. I turned down a street, and the object was now going northeast, and looking in my rear view mirror, I could've sworn it stopped for a few seconds.

Noting this, I immediately turned around and sped in the direction of the object. At this point, my car and the object were going north. I followed it for about 5 blocks, and then it was going north-northwest. As far as I know the street I was on is almost perfectly north to south. I lost sight of the object when I got to the elevated train tracks.

This object turned faster than planes can, and it was flying lower than most planes usually do. I also thought about it being a helicopter, but the placement of the lights was wrong. I know there is a small airport a few towns over, but the shape, speed, and altitude seemed all wrong for it to be a small plane or helicopter. source: www.mufon.com

United Kingdom-03-06-08-St.Teath-While watching the stars at about 11.30 PM, I saw a single ball of high intensity white light heading in my direction. It was very fast, silent and very near to the ground. It made me instinctively duck down as it got near. I would estimate it was only 25-30 feet off the ground.

It scared the life out of me. It was about the size of a large beach ball, but I had no idea what it was. The sighting lasted only a few seconds. There was a clear sky, with good weather. The object headed north toward the sea, and went out of sight in seconds, and I had a long field of view from where I was standing. source: www.mufon.com


Report your UFO sightings to Anomaly Blog by sending an email to ReportUFOs@gmail.com!
Image info: UFO by betazehn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have questions or comments regarding this article? Tell us about it here!